Monday, January 18, 2010

Vintage Vogue

I cased this card from splitcoast. I dont remember who the person was tho to give credit to. I changed it up just a little. This is one of the new sets in the stampin up mini catalogue. Vintage Vogue. I really like this set. Even if I cant think of any original ideas. It is also using the new stampin up punches. The scalloped trim border and corner punches and I added the little butterfly in the corner with a martha stewart punch. I wanted to use designer paper for it and didnt have any that matched so I stamped it with the swirly leaf stamp from this set to give it a little extra something. The cardstock is all stampin up. Brocade Blue and Night of Navy and the ribbon is some Close to My Heart I have had for a long time. I also used my oval nestibilities.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment