Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pocket Silhouette Again!

I have had this set for years and never used it and now I have used it twice in about a month. It is a fun set to use. I also use my glue pad for the 1st time. I have had it for about a month. You can see the glitter very well but I stamped a third flower along with the others and it glittered them. It really adds alot to the card in real life. The butterfly is stamped over the top with the glue pad and glittered also. My ds paper is basic grey of course from the sultry line. I really like the colors. Pink of course! I used stampin up pink passion cardstock and PTI raspberry ribbon.
The flowers and butterfly are stampin up certainly celery and pink passion inks. It is on a white card base.
Today we spent half our day in the yard again. The third sunday in a row. Its great having nice weather to do it in. We barkdusted today so hopefully the front yard is done except for trimming the roses and mowing. I even got my roses fertilized with insecticide also so I beat the aphids this year. That is quite an accomplishment for me. Now we just have to start the backyard. It has lots of weeds.
Next weekend I work on saturday and sunday we are going to the beach. It will be our 24th anniversary on the 15th. I have to spend friday making a special anniversary present for my hubby. I have a really good idea for him and I hope it turns out the way it is in my head. I think he will really like it. But shhh! its a surprise.
Back to work tomorrow. Have a great week1
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment