Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day Card!


Hello Everyone!
Here is the fathers day card I made for my hubby. You know how he likes his motorcycle so I thought this would be perfect. This is a set fromTotally Stampalicious. I found so stampin up designer papers with the skull and crossbones and had this ribbon for Michaels from a few years ago. I think he really liked it. I stamped it on some watercolor paper and colored it with stampin up markers and my watercolor brush. Tomorrow I may have some pictures up for adorable baby kitty we watched this weekend. Poor little thing has a cold now. He has been sick the whole time Kati has had him. I think he goes back to the Vet tomorrow for the third time in a week and a half.
My new stamp room is all done also. It needs a few changes but I have to a few more things like another 12 x 12 paper holder from Michaels and a couple more shelf cubbies. And a couple lamps. Then I am also get some of those accordian room dividers so its not so visible from the rest of the house.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment