Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pretty Rhinestones!

So I showed these flowers earlier in the week. Here is the finished product. I used the stem from SU's Field Flowers and also the greeting. The Greeting is a little hard to read but when you are looking at the card IRL it shows up alot better.
This card is actually my own design. I havent done one of those for awhile!!
I love these rhinestones and I was able to get 6 cards out of the three packages with these two left over.
I know, I know, I can hear everyone saying "how are you going to send that, thats going to cost extra"
But you know what! I figure if the person you are sending it to is special which I think they would be to send a card like this then they are worth a few extra cents.
I also would send this in a little box I just got for cards so it wouldnt get squished and the rhinestones broken!

Happy Stamping!
Stampergyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment