Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Gina K Designs!

I have been watching U-tube videos like crazy lately. I added the app to my mini ipad and can watch them all over the house and even when we sit outside on the deck. Very addicting!!!
This is one that I saw on her do. You do the background color by inking an acrylic block and stamping it on the paper. I realized as I inked it that I was inking the wrong side. You are supposed to ink the smooth side,(her whole block was smooth so thats why I didnt think about it). After I inked it I thought oh well, its already inked so might as well go with it. Then when I inked it and saw the tile look to it I really liked it better anyway. As I watched her video I realized I had the exact stamp set she used, So already having the stamp she used was an added bonus.
I had had a clear box of Gina K Designs products on my desk for literally months and never used them. She has a program called Stamp TV and she uses the products and you buy the kit. This one came with two large stamp sets, lots of ribbon, about 24 sheets of different colored cardstock, a 6 x 6 paper pack and some brads. You dont even have to buy the kit every month like some of the other stamp companies. So I made two cards yesterday from her videos with what I had on my desk. All I had to add was ink and the rhinestones. I could have used the black brads instead of them and really would have been set.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment