Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sweet Sketch Sunday #278

This card is for last weeks sketch on Sweet Sketch Sunday . Their sketches dont close, just the challenge does. So I am going to go ahead and post this to their sketch.
I found a new background technique that I love. Its very nice and easy to do. I hate when I love a technique and its very complicated, time consuming and messy. This one is none of those things.
I have used Marina Mist and glossy white cardstock. Marina Mist, Mossy Meadow and back stazon inks. I have added a martha stewart doily and used the Decorative Dots embossing folder and Lots of Labels framelits. The stamp sets are Wild about Flowers and Sassy Salutations.
I will show more on the background technique later!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment