Monday, December 21, 2015

Flower Basket Class!


I think I am finally done with making christmas cards, christmas tags, christmas gifts! I have been making them since August. So this project was nice and springy and a great change.
Although, then I watch Christmas movies and feel the urge to make more christmas cards!!

I had a lot of fun with this project. It will be my first class in January at Main St Stamp and Stationary!

It is made with a fun sizzix die set. It comes with the flowers and everything. It did even come with a butterfly but I didn't realize that at first so I used a Tim Holtz butterfly die. It is a new die that sizzix put out and it was fun to use.

If you want this flower basket to be for something specific you could put a greeting in the middle of the flowers, or along the bottom of the basket. I think it would be very versatile!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment