Friday, June 10, 2016

Last Two Projects for Catalog Premier Party!!


These are projects 5 and 6 for my catalog premier party tomorrow! I am frantically trying to finish getting ready. I still have lots to do. But it has been lots of fun doing it!
For the top card, I used the Floral Thinlits with Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry. I also used the new bigshot plate that just came out. It is great!
I never used my plates that came with the bigshot because I didnt like to mess with the tabs. It seemed like you needed twice as much room to do anything. So I used the magnetic plate and the regular clear plates to cut, sometimes I would use the precision base plate also. But when I wanted to emboss, I would either have to pull out my cuttlebug or pull out my cuttlebug plates to use with my bigshot. Now there is a new plate. It is called Big Shot Platform. It comes with a base plate, and a skinny plate. So when you are using thinlits you use both of the plates and when you want to emboss you just take out the plate for die cutting. Its awesome!!!

Onto my second project! I used the Jar Of Love Bundle for this project! LOVE this set!!! It comes with three sizes of mason jars, a lid, water, lots of flowers, a ribbon to go around the jar, a handle, bow and even a fish!
The papers I used are the Blooms and Bliss DSP. Somehow I forgot to order  the matching stamp set for this. Its wonderful too!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment