Thursday, March 9, 2017

Easter Flowers!

This is one of the cards we will be doing at the Easter Class on March 23rd. I saw a card on pinterest that you can see here and it gave me the idea for this card. Her card was a totally different layout but so beautiful!
 I used the So Succulent bundle for the flowers and a die from the Detailed Floral Thinlits for the sides of the cards. The sentiment if from Suite Sentiments stamp set. I have also used the yummy new  glimmer papers that are only available until the end of this month as a Sale A Bration set. They are gorgeous. They are 6 x 6 and come in three awesome colors. You can get them free with a $50 order.
If you would like to get these gorgeous papers for free, leave me a comment to place an order or go to my online store to place an order!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment