Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hearts Come Home Bundle!




I can't believe its been about 2 weeks since my last posting! I have been so busy with everything. 
Last weekend was the retreat in Union, WA. It was absolutely amazing. The view was awesome! The weather was awesome! We were in the Chapel at St Andrews Resort. So I guess you could say we were truly blessed!!! LOL!
These cards are made using the Hearts Come Home Bundle. These dies are so awesome you really don't need much else!
The black and white card is cased from Sandi McIver! She does awesome work. If you get the chance you should check out her blog!
The bottom card is cased right out of the new Holiday catalog. And I got the idea for the tag card out of the holiday catalog also and combined it with this weeks Sketch Saturday sketch.
All of the cards were lots of fun to make! The black and white card uses gold foil paper to light up the windows but the bottom card I used Gold Glimmer Paper to light up the windows.
At our retreat it was mostly based around the new Embossing Paste.
So I have used the Embossing Paste and glitter for snow on two of these cards!
If you would like to make these cards, I am having a class next tuesday September 5th.
Also if you would like to order any of these wonderful items just leave me a comment or contact me by email!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Good take on the sketch at Sketch Saturday. You used such pretty pattern paper plus stamps. Thanks for sharing your pretty card at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you used the tag, so perfect for this sketch. Thanks so much for joining at Sketch Saturday for sketch #478!

    ReplyDelete