Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Waterfront Masculine Class!



Hello Everyone!
I know its been along time since I have been here. I spent a week in snowy Wisconsin at the end of March. Had a great time visiting lots of relatives. 
Here are my cards for my class coming up next Tuesday the 24th. (I cant believe how fast April is going!).
I was asked to do a class using the Waterfront stamp set. It wasn't one I was going to buy but I did. Luckily it is not on the discontinued list!
Speaking of the discontinued list!! I guess actually it is called the retiring list. Have you seen it??
Also there are some cool things customers can pre order starting May 2nd!!
I will be showing some of them soon!!
If you would like to see a retiring list for the Occasions catalog you can check it out here .
For the Annual catalog retiring list you can see it here .
To see some brand new products I just talked about you can look at them here .
I played with the new products for a little bit last week! I will be playing with it some more soon also! So I will be sharing my samples with you soon!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl


No comments:

Post a Comment