Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Inspiration!

Where do you get your inspiration from? I get mine from many areas! For this card I cased it out of the new annual catalog. There is lots of inspiration there. I love looking at the catalogs over and over!
This is my version of the card on the right side on page 18. It is using the Flourishing Phrases stamp set which is not a new set at all. Its nice to use sets once in awhile that we've had for awhile and hardly used.
I usually just focus on all the great new stuff. But I'm going to try something new for me and try to do something new and current but not new in every class. Then it helps people focus on the annual catalog also when the Holiday and Spring Catalogs come out!
I have used the returning Coastal Cabana for the base and stamped the large stamp in Coastal Cabana ink on the base. I have changed up the original by using white cardstock where there was designer paper and layered it with Gorgeous Grape (which really is gorgeous!). The flowers are stamped in Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather. I have stamped the leaves in Granny Apple Green. I love this whole color combination. The white is embossed with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder.
For the punches on the greeting I have used the Everday Label and Taylored Tag punches.
The sentiment is stamped in Coastal Cabana and I added some rhinestones. There is quite a bit of fussy cutting on this card so even though I love it I don't think I would want to make a ton of them!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment