Thursday, November 8, 2018

Santas Workshop Treat Bags!

I have been playing with the Santas Workshop Suite this week. I just love this set. There is something about Mr and Mrs Claus plus the elves that are so adorable!!! Also you can die cut a lot of images right out of the designer papers! Speaking of the designer papers, they are awesome!!! So adorable! Lots of fun images you cant die cut but you can fussy cut or use the shape dies to cut them out and layer them with a coordinating cardstock!!!

I bought a 12 days of Christmas tutorial from Stamping Gala! Its really cool. Lots of projects. So these are two little gift bags. I love these little bags for a gift card or small gift or just yummy treats. But the dies are discontinued and now I don't have to have a die for it and I can make it and decorate it with anything!!

For this project, I used some of the images in the dsp that don't have a die. They are cut out with the Stitched Shapes framelits. (My most used set of all!) Then layered with cardstock cut out with the layering circles. The sign post is die cut right out of the paper or you can stamp, color and cut it out also. The ribbon is from this suite also. I know you cant tell by looking at the papers but the dsp has flocking on every sheet.

I am having a Santas Workshop class next month and am trying to decide which projects to use.
In the upcoming days you will see some cards, including a never ending card, a snow globe and maybe even a Christmas sampler!!
Stay tuned and Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment