Friday, May 31, 2019

Retiring Half Full Stamp Set!

I've been wanting to use this set for about 2 years now. Its retiring in just a few days so I figured I had better get on it. This set is the Half Full set. It is partially a Christmas set. But I like the part of it that is not Christmas. I have also use some retiring papers to go with it. It could be an Anniversary card but I wanted it to just be a friends card.

This will be one of the projects we will be doing tomorrow at our 2nd monthly event called Happy Stampin Crafting Event. It is at The Pepper Mill Restaurant on Farmington in Beaverton. You come and make cards, hang out with friends and have breakfast or lunch at the restaurant. We will be having between 12 and 15 projects to choose from tomorrow!

Come and visit us!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment