Sunday, November 10, 2019

Fun Flamingos!


Here are a couple of fun flamingo projects my friend Joan and I made together on Friday. We both love flamingos. I also have another friend that loves flamingos and she will be getting a  package in the mail with some fun stuff soon.
The top project is a post it note holder. Although mine doesn't have any post it notes in it yet. I saw this flamingo done on You tube by "I'm busy crafting". When I went back to find her video I couldn't find this one again but  remembered how she did it. She got the idea from "Posh Paper Lady". If you want the directions to this awesome project you can check out her sight. She has lots of great projects and they are all done with chipboard so they are really sturdy.

The card I found on the site I bought the flamingo dies from and changed it just a bit. As you can see it is a shaker card and was fun to make.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment