Saturday, July 11, 2020

Tea Luncheon Catalog Premier Event!



Here are two of the projects we made at the Tea Luncheon Catalog Premier event last week. I just love the goat set. It is so much fun. I made these adorable little treat bags for everyone and made the one card with this set.


The big bag I made using one of Sam Hammonds (Pootles) tutorials. I had made alot of these bags for my March event that got canceled due to CoVid. So I went ahead and used them and then made some more with newer papers.
The little treat bag has a bottle of Tombow glue, some gems and some candy. They turned out cute but I see part of my picture is a little blurry.

For the goats I colored them both with watercolor pencils and a Wink Of Stella glitter pen. I love using Wink of Stella with watercolor pencils. It blends the colors together so nicely and gives it a nice shimmer also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment