Friday, December 24, 2021

Daffodil DayDream Bundle and Merry Christmas



 This card is made with the Daffodil DayDream Bundle out of the new Stampin Up Spring Mini catalog.

The papers are in the new Sale A Bration catalog. Both of these catalogs go live on January 4th 2022. If you purchase the Daffodil DayDream bundle you can earn the papers for free. They bundle for the stamps and dies is $54.75 before s&h and the papers are free with a $50 order! 

How exciting is that??

There are so many great colors in this paper pack. I had a hard time deciding which color to layer with it. I finally decided on Flirty Flamingo. I haven't used it for awhile so I decided to do it. For the actual daffodils I die cut them with Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry. Now a days it seems like daffodils come in all kinds of colors so it would be fun to make them in lots of other colors.

For my card, this is called a Fold Flat Box Card. You can go onto You tube and find all different ones. So I went and found the dimensions and then designed my own. It has a belly band around it when its closed. You could use ribbon also. Then you slide the belly band off and the card opens like a box. It fits in a regular size envelope (as long as you dont put too much dimension in the box) but its just I think a quarter inch shorter than a regular card.


Merry Christmas Everyone!


Stamper Gyrl!


No comments:

Post a Comment