Thursday, April 2, 2009

Another Whiff of Joy Card!


Here's another card with a Whiff of Joy stamp. It is a perfect card for our weather here in the Willamette. We have our umbrellas and hold our hands out and say rain again!?
Except, I have lived here all my life and have only used an umbrella that I can remember 2 or 3 times. Why bother? Just make a run for it. By the time you get out of your car and get your umbrella out and then get to where you are going and close your umbrella before entering the building you are just as wet as making a run for it. So just get out of your car and go!
I also used a great impressions background stamp and made my own background because I didnt have any designer paper to match these colors. I colored it with copic markers and used a verve sentiment set for the words. I also used stampin up punches and cardstock.
My 1st week back to work is over and I am so glad. Today was along day. I started at 8 and finished at 7:15. A very exhausting day. Now I am off to bed and then to enjoy my next three days off. My hubby is going on a motorcycle ride with his buddies on saturday so I get to stamp for the next two days. Then on sunday it is yard work. The spring/summer chores are beginning.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment