Sunday, April 12, 2009

Magnolia Tulip Girl!


Here is my very own magnolia stamp. My 1st one. I cant wait until the spring line becomes available. I really like the ladybug stamp and also the little girl with the bouquet of flowers and the stamp of flowers that is along side of her.
I kept this card simple. I really like the little girl and this stampin up ds paper. So I didnt want to drown those two things out. I like the saying with it also. It is from stampin ups For a Friend set. I think it was a hostess gift one year.
This little girl looks like she is just sitting there thinking of something or someone.
I am really tired today. My hubby went off to his parents for the day. I had to work an extra day this week and cant decide if I want to stamp, make candles or do nothing. We will see what happens. I have two Twilight books waiting to be read also that my daughter sent me. I dont know if I want to read either. I whole day to myself and I dont want to do much.
Happy Stamping and Happy Easter!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment