Thursday, February 11, 2016

Pretty in Purple Class and Mt Washington!



I went to Sisters with a couple of awesome friends on monday and the day was perfect! We had such a good time and the weather was beautiful. This is a picture of Mt Washington. When I went to Sisters in October there was not one flake of snow on it. I was really glad to see snow this time.
When I was trying to get to the viewpoint to take this picture the snow was about 2 feet deep. I thought it had a nice crust on it but then found a spot that didn't and sunk up to my knees in the snow!

For my pictures today this is a class I am holding next tuesday at Main St.  The top card is made with Heartfelt Creations. I stamped the poppy and then colored it with copies. I stamped another image with just the center flowered, colored it and then popped it up with foam tape.
I used some spellbinders border abilities dies along the sides and embossed the white cardstock with a Brenda Walton Embossing folder.

The bottom card is all Sizzix, dies and stamps. It was fun to make!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment