Monday, February 29, 2016

Put Your Party Pants On!

This is a cute little card made with one of the new Sale A Bration sets that just became available February 16th. It is called Party Pants! You can get this set for free with a $50 order. If you would like to earn this free set just send me an email or comment or order on my online store on the sidebar!

This set comes in wood mount or clear mount. The balloon stamp in this set matches the balloon punch in the Occasions catty. The balloon is stamped in Blushing Bride on a white piece of card stock. The pants are made with the Washi Label punch.

I cased this idea from French Stamps . This link goes right to her video. I changed my card up just a little bit. Changed the color combo and added the Happy Birthday at the bottom of the card.

This was a fun card to make!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment