Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Another Tea Together Card!

Heres another close up of a card I showed previously. I made it with the Tea Together stamps and matching dies. The stamps are in the new Occasions catalog and the dies are free with a $100 order in the new Sale A Bration catalog both going live on January 3rd.
I was stamping and coloring some of these stamps and then made projects with them afterwords. I used the new stitched rectangle dies that are also in the new Occasions catalog on this card and the gorgeous new Lace Dynamic Embossing folder. All of the items on this card will be in the catalogs. I colored the teapot with a watercolor pencil and wink of stella pen. then I stamped the flowers on top with Gorgeous Grape ink and added rhinestones.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: