Monday, December 31, 2018

Best Catch!



This is a bundle from the new Occasions catalog going live this Thursday the 3rd. It is an awesome bundle for those fishermen out there. I made this card for my Uncle whos birthday was this last weekend. He really liked it!
It comes with 9 stamps and also 9 dies. If you get them together in a bundle you save 10%.
In this suite there is also a great background stamp you can see I have used called Crackle Paint. I stamped the images on shimmery white cardstock. It gives it a little shimmer and works like watercolor paper but is nicer. I then colored them with my re inkers and a water brush.

If you would like to order any of these products starting January 3rd or any other products anytime you can go to the side bar to connect with my online store!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Love both of your cards! Great-looking fish, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout looks really nice! Love the colors on the fish. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete