Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!!



Happy New Years Everyone!!
Here is a fun little project I made today. I made these for christmas but decided to make them up with a new Suite coming out in the Occasions catalog in just 2 more days!!!

These little treat bags are holding an Easter Kit Kat bar. But they will also hold gift cards or other small gifts. I used one for my daughter for Christmas with some Style Dot Jewelry I bought for her. It held a necklace and earring set.

This Suite is the Sweetest Thing bundle and dsp. The dies work on the papers also. How cool is that??
Cant wait to order from the new catalog??? I am collecting orders already! Just contact me or check out my online store here or you can click on the link on the side bar.

I love this new ribbon that is also included in the Suite. As you can see it looks different on each project. I used one side on each.

Happy Stamping
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: