Saturday, September 21, 2019

Christmas Gleaming Bundle!

This card was cased from the Stampin Up Holiday catalog. I changed the papers a little because I wanted to use up some of the Peacock Foil papers I have quite a bit of. I also added the bow and changed one of the ornaments. I wanted o give it a little more brightness than the original.
It is made using the Brightly Gleaming Bundle, which is a stamp set and two ornament bunches. If yo buy these together you can get them for 10% off.
I have punched one of the ornaments from copper foil paper and embossed it with the Tufted Embossing folder. I love the embossing folders because they add so much texture to your projects.
This ribbon is gorgeous also. It comes with this suite and is called Classic Weave Ribbon which does not give the ribbon justice. It is so pretty and has Merry Christmas embossed in copper on it.

We will be making this card at the Holiday Catalog Premier Party on September 28th.

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: