Saturday, October 5, 2019

Christmas Time Is Here November Special!


Stampin Up is offering a new Suite November 1st thru the 30th while supplies last. It is absolutely Gorgeous!! It even offers a matching bracelet which they have never done before.
I have used the dies, papers, glitter dots, and ribbon from the suite on this project. You can buy everything individually or buy them all with one code!
I love how elegant this project turned out. I die cut the corners and the Merry Christmas out of Gold Foil Paper which is not included and I cut the Merry Christmas from Word Wishes set which is in the current Annual catalog.
No coloring or stamping.  I did stamp the inside of the card but didn't take a picture.
Stay tuned for more projects from this Suite!! Christmas Time Flyer, click on the Christmas Time Flyer to see all of these cool products!

Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment