Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Domed Treasure Chest!




 I cased this cute little treasure chest from Pootles otherwise known as Sam Hammond. She has awesome Youtube videos showing all kinds of fun projects. If I ever need a gift box or bag she is one of my mine go to people to look for.

I have used the gorgeous new Hydrangea papers that are coming out in the Spring Mini Catalog from Stampin Up that goes live on January 5th.

As a demonstrator I was able to pre order these products a month early! It was an awesome birthday present to myself since it is my birthday month.

You might notice the cute little elephant in the photos. He is a gift for someone and I wanted a cute little box to put him in and this video popped up on my Pinterest page. He fits with room to spare. I even could put some chocolates in there if I wanted to!

There are two different prints on these two boxes and they are both from the Hydrangea  papers. The official name for the papers is Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Papers. There is a whole suite to go with it. Stamps, dies, pastel pearls (they are gorgeous!) ribbons and some gorgeous Mercury glass acetate in two colors.

If you would like to order any of these great products you can check out my online store here.


Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!


No comments:

Post a Comment