Sunday, January 24, 2021

Easy Peasy Shaker Cards!





 Here are some fun shaker cards I have been making. I cant remember if I shared the Ice Cream and Whale Cards I made in December. But these are ones I made this weekend.

I have used all new products out of the Spring Mini Catalog. We will be making one of these cards at my class in April.


Yes my classes are coming back. I have heard rumors that things will be re opening in the beginning of March so I am hoping this is correct. I am still putting a 10 person limit on them for now. Depending on how things go by then we will see.

I am loving the new spring catalog. If you would like one or have any questions about these cards please feel free to leave me a comment or contact me!


Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment