Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Friendly Flamingo!


 Here is a fun flamingo card I made using the new Stampin Up Friendly Flamingo stamp set. I love the color combo pink, black and white. I used Magenta Madness for this card. This is a one of the new In Colors. I love pink but this color by itself is a little bright even for me. But paired with the black and white I think it calms it down quite a bit. 

I have also used dies from the new Pierced Bloom dies for the flowers. Its hard to tell in the catalog that all of the dies are pierced. I just the piercing. I think it adds so much to the images.  

The black and white designer series paper is from the True Love paper pack out of the Love You Always suite. These papers are really fun. They have great black and white prints but also you can color the flowers on them just for some color or fussy cut them out for layering.


Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment