Thursday, March 24, 2022

Happy Hedgehog Bundle And Annual Catalog Retiring List!









 This is the cutest card ever! I cased these cards from Stamping With Jilli. I changed them just a bit.

These cards are made using the Happy Hedgehog bundle (stamps and punch) from Stampin up and the Flowering Fields dsp. I just love these papers. They are my favorite out of this catalog.

The card with all the critters are for a coworker. I made the inside say from all of us. Its not one I am showing here. I made three of these cards all together.

As a demonstrator we get to see the catalogs when they come out a month before everyone else. So we got a pdf of it yesterday and there is some cool new things coming out in the New Annual Catalog that goes live on May 2nd. Lots of gorgeous papers on the way, new In-Colors and fun embellishments. Tons of fun stuff!

Also the retiring list came out from the old catalog. You can check out the retiring list here.


Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment