Friday, March 25, 2022

Waves of Inspiration Bundle!




 These are two great masculine cards. I gave the top card to my hubby for our anniversary. The bottom card is going to my boss for his birthday next month.

The bottom card I cased from Creating with Melva. She is a Stampin Up demonstrator in Canada.  The top card is from Jan B. I get lots of inspiration from Jan B. She is awesome. If you do a search on Youtube both of these gals are easy to find.

These cards were made using the Waves of Inspiration Suite. The stamps and dies are a sneek peak out of the annual catalog and the foil papers which come in Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana and silver, the designer series papers and some beautiful gems are as supplies last. They will not be in the Annual catalog which is too bad because they are awesome!

Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment