Wednesday, April 27, 2022

More Hues Of Happiness!








Here are some more cards made with the Hues of Happiness Bundle going live on May 3rd!
I just love how you can cut the flowers out of the papers. I did also see some awesome stamped and colored images with the stamps the other day also.
The first and last card are my versions of cards I cased right out of the new Annual Catalog. The catalog is always a great source for inspiration. You can even get ideas to use your other stamps and dies for.
The second and third cards I cased from Youtube, from Karin Braxton who said she got the ideas for the style of the cards from someone else.
If you dont already have a Stampin Up demonstrator and would like to get a catalog just let me know!
I would love to be your demonstrator!
Happy Stamping!
StamperGyrl

 

No comments:

Post a Comment