Saturday, April 30, 2022

Mothers Day is On Her Way!



 A co-worker asked me if I had some Mothers Day cards for his wife and mother. So I have been working on some for the last few days.

I just love these papers. Sadly they will be gone after May 2nd. The good news is the Pansy Stamps and dies are carrying over into the New Annual Catalog that goes live on May 3rd. But not the papers.

The teacup that the pansys are sitting on are from the new Cup of Tea bundle coming out in the new Annual Catalog on May 3rd. This is a fun set and has matching papers you can use the dies on also.

If there is anything in the annual catalog you have been wanting but havent purchased yet there are only a few days left to do so. They may be gone already because I have noticed that is the case with some items my customers have tried to order.

The cute little bumblebee at the top is also on the retiring list!

Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment