Sunday, May 1, 2022

Wisteria Wishes!



These three cards were all made using the Wisteria Wishes stamp set and matching dies. They are coming out in the new Stampin Up Annual Catalog on May 3rd.
I really like this bundle because there are 3 different ways to use this set. You can make the traditional Wisterias, you can make the cone flowers (not sure what exactly they are) and you can make Christmas trees with them.
There isnt many stamp sets in my opinion that you can do that with. Also there are the dies you can make Wisterias out of with any stamping!

I just saw yesterday somewhere on Pinterest where they had made a stand up card using the tree limbs multiple times so it looked really authentic and then had the Wisteria hanging across it. It was a really cool card. Lots of work tho, tons of die cutting. Which I love how die cuts look but sometimes even for me I think its too much. Sure, if you were only going to make one card its ok but I usually dont like to make one card because you get all your supplies out and have stuff everywhere and if you do that for one card everytime its like all you are doing is getting things out and putting them away. Also if you are doing classes its just too much!

But anyway, I am doing a class with this set to show the three ways to use one stamp set. I think its really a cool idea.

Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment