Thursday, June 9, 2022

Another Kindest Gnomes and a Sketch Challenge!

 


Heres another card I made using the Kindest Gnomes stamps and matching dies. As you can see from the 2nd photo, you can cut the gnomes and large mushroom right out of the designer papers.

I used one of the mushrooms on this card and stamped and die cut the gnome. I think this is the cutest little gnome. It just looks so shy. There isnt one of these to cut out of the papers so I stamped and colored it with my stamping blends and the cut it out.

To design this card I used the Sketch Challenge #FM359, you can check them out at Freshly Made Sketches. 

For this card I have also used the Deckled Rectangle, Stylish Shapes dies out of the new Annual catalog and the  Go To Greetings for the Thinking of you from the Mini catalog which goes live July 1st.

The Go to Greetings is a great set! It has 4 greetings in 3 different fonts and then a Hello stamp also.

Happy Stamping!

Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so fun with these images! Such a fun design. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete