Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Kindest Gnomes and Sketch Saturday!

 




I havent done a sketch  challenge in along time. I'm not sure why.
So today I decided to do one again. I have chosen to use the sketch from Sketch Saturday!
I am using a brand new bundle (stamp and die set) from Stampin Up that is in the new July-Dec Mini Catalog.
There are the cutest stamp and dies in this set, also (which I have used on this card), there are dies to make a gnome with out stamps.
I love this little guy!  There are also matching papers that you can cut out gnomes and a nice sized mushroom right out the the papers. 
The little mushrooms on the lower left corner of this card are dies from the set also.
I have used new papers for this card for the Sale A Bration catalog that will be coming out July 1st also. These papers are called Rings of Love and actually have papers that match some other dies in the Mini catalog. These papers are free with a $50 purchase. 
Oh, also the cute little glasses this little gnomette is wearing are also from a Sale A Bration set with some cute hippo dies. These dies are available free with a $50 purchase and there is a cute hippo stamp set also free with a $50 purchase. So for a $100 purchase you can get a free stamp and die set. How great is that???

It all starts July 1st!


Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you picked our sketch for this wonderful gnome card! I love the bright colors and textured background. Thank you for playing along at Sketch Saturday. Hope to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete