Sunday, February 22, 2009

Along Time!

Hi Girls!
I know its been awhile. I have been busy exercising and all that boring stuff. Trying to be a serious dieter.
Here is a card I made for a great friend and penpal. She loves the sea colors and sea themed items. She does lots for a lot of people so I wanted to do something for her. I made a gift pack of 6 cards. The ribbon reminded me of Ariel from a little mermaid. I mailed it out to her and she loved it.
The stamp is great impressions. I used the swirly cuttlebug embossing folder, I also used justrite stamps for the words and a retired SUwheel along the bottom. The shell is colored with SU watercolor crayons and I ran over it with my watercolor brush.
Thanks for all you do LYNN!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl.
PS Tomorrow I will have my card for Taylors cupcake challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment