Friday, February 13, 2009

Gift Sets

Hello! Happy Friday!
(Except, I do have to work tomorrow!)
I made two of these gift sets today. One I made for the wife of a kindof co-worker of my hubbys. He is one of the contractors that works with the company my hubby works for. He gave us matching sweatshirt jackets and of course wouldnt let us pay for them. So I made this for his wife. I also made a set for a coworker of mine whose birthday is coming up.
I used Justrite Stamps and the new Basic Grey Bittersweet designer paper. I used Vanilla Fudge and Brittle. Dont these names make you hungry? I also used SU cardstock. Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip. Then for the ink and ribbon, those are from Papertrey Ink.
I love how well all these colors went together. My hubby liked it so much he asked me to make another one for a gal at work. He wants me to make hers a little different. I dug up some of my papertrey ink clear boxes also.
Thanks for looking and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment