Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stack of Turtles

I love these turtles. I found them at a great local stamp store. They are by fiskers and it is the Tricia Santry studio collection. I just got another set on friday that is frogs. I cant wait to use those also. Maybe today. I might try Taylors sketch challenge today. I went to a craft morning with my sister and her friends a few weeks ago and as I stamped the turtle his spots automatically made me think of this basic grey paper I had in my stash. I knew they would go perfect together.
I also made a cool set of cards yesterday but I cant put them on here yet cuz they are a set for a special friend and I dont want her to see them before I give them to her. So that will be awhile but they turned out really pretty and colorful. All I can say which will probably give it away is that they have a really pretty seashell on them and are very colorful.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment