Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I love the sunny days and of course the long weekends.  I made this card with all Heartfelt Creations stamps and the die.  I think it looks for summery. I colored the flowers with copic markers and then cut them out. I layered them a little over the pocket. It is stamped with Night of Navy ink on Blissful Blue cardstock. I liked how it turned out so cheerful. I think it would make a good get well soon card also.
I thought this card was perfect for the challenge at Crafty Catz colors of summer!
Bling It On is anything goes!
Thanks for looking!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

3 comments:

  1. super card hun
    Thanks for joining us at Bling it On this time would love to see you again
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours , great card and thanks for joining us at CC this week with our theme colours of summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very pretty card :0)..thanks for sharing with us at Bling It On and goodluck..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete