Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello Doily!

I just love this Hello Doily stamp from Stampin Up. It is in the new catty. I also used some other yummy new products. The flower is from the Array Of Sunshine set. It is a new Hostess set. Speaking of hostess sets, I think the new hostess dollars are pretty cool also. It allows you to buy any of the hostess sets with the dollars you earn. Anyway, onto the card. I also used a martha stewart leaf punch and border punch. The sentiment is from Kitchen Sink rubber stamps and I added some dew drops but other than that everything is stampin up. The brad is also out of the new catty. The brads come in a pack with all the new incolors. I just loooove some of the new in colors but for this card I used pink piroutte and white cardstock and some pear pizzaz for the leaves. I embossed Hello Doily in white and also the frame around the sentiment. I used Four Frames set for the frame and punch it out and then layered it with the scallop circle punch.
I have also used the sketch from Mojo Monday! Also Little Red Wagon lime, pink and white!
I hope you enjoy this card. I think I will stamp Happy Birthday on the inside and give it to a coworker who I made a card box with 9 cards for yesterday. Maybe I will take a pic of it and show it later. It is in pretty lucky limeade and black.
I also tried out white wildflower Decor Elements on my laptop!
Can you tell I like Pink and white? One of my favorite color combos.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! Love the soft colors and beautiful layers. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete