Monday, July 18, 2011

Pink (Ink) Sketch Challenge!

Isnt this little guy the cutest every? This is a Penny Black stamp. I have had him forever and finally decided to ink him up. I used some rosey papers from The Girls Paperie. Combined it with Crushed Curry  stampin up cardstock. I made the flowers, used a few circle nestibilities and stampin up circle punches. The flower punches are from marvy. I colored him with copic markers and added a few stickles to the flowers.
I made this card for the very 1st challenge at Pink (Ink) . They are a brand new site, I loved their name. They have a sketch to go by. Thats the only challenge for this little guy today.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Love this little images!
    Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at Pink Ink Sketches!
    Hugs Jeanette xxo

    ReplyDelete