Thursday, November 28, 2013

Bloomin With KIndness!

 




I love this card set. It was so much fun. I cased it also. I found this on Pinterest also. I changed it up a bit also.
All the products for this card are stampin up except for the ribbon.
This is the Bloomin With Kindness set. It comes with 4 or so sentiments. The scalloped edge die and the embossed part along the bottom are stampin up also.
I used Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana for the colors.
Stampsnsmiles is where I cased this card from. She had a whole tutorial on this card and a couple of other ideas to go with it. I changed the colors and a few other things. I purchased her tutorial on in just for fun. I couldnt find the exact spot where I found it. But if you click on the link and browse around you should be able to find it pretty easy.
I am really loving using the matching dies, punches and stamp sets from stampin up lately.
Happy Stamping and also HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment