Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Flower Shop Day One!

I discovered The Flower Shop SU stamp set and punch and also the Six Sided Sampler set and punch also. I went crazy making cards with them for two whole days. I also recently had to have Mosaic Madness set and punch. I havent had time to play with those yet tho. I have been finding different cards to case. This is one of the them. I have also used the Gingham Gardens DS papers on the cards two. This card is done in Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo. I love these colors together and so much fun with these items. For the centers of the cards I used the new Candy Dots that have come out. You can put them in the center of SU special brads but I went with putting them right on my flowers. They have sticky backs on them and just pluck them off their papers and onto your project. Easy Peasy and so much fun.
I also used some other SU items for the first time. The embossing across the top of the gingham paper and the scallop die across the bottom.
If you havent checked out these items you should pull out your SU catty and make a christmas list.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment