Sunday, November 17, 2013

Busy Busy!


I have been very busy crafting in my spare time lately. I have been getting ready for a bazaar.
Every time I do a bazaar I think never again. Everyone ohs and ahs over your hard work but it never sells.
But I am going to try it again. So I am making purses and card boxes for it.
This is one of my favorites. I love these papers.
We have an adorable little kitty KeKe. I know you all have heard me talk about him and I have shown pictures in the past. If I could make an avatar for him it would look just like this paper.
This paper is from Recollections from Michaels. I just love it.
I have also made a purse out of these papers.
I will be showing it later.
I have been having fun with some christmas cards and non christmas cards also.
So I have lots of fun stuff to come!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment