Sunday, October 11, 2015

Christmas Card Class!




 
These cards are for a class I am teaching at Main St Stamp and Stationary this tuesday evening in Tigard!
It will be my first class of this kind at a store. I am really excited and very nervous. But hopefully, I will be fine once it gets started.
For the christmas tree card, we will be doing the white tree card. But I wanted to try it out with a tree not quite as fat and I also had the filigree die cut piece already cut out in white so I decided to make my card with the skinny tree just the opposite as the fat tree card. I also forgot the red ribbons on the green tree until after I put on the rhinestones. I decided I liked it like that and just put glitter on instead.
I will be making a display board for the class with the two different options so everyone can see two ways for this card.
The poinsettia card was fun to make also. When I make an extra sample card I will be turning the dsp papers over and using the other side.
So if you like these cards and live in the area give Main St a call and sign up for the class!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment