Monday, October 12, 2015

Curvy Keepsake Carriage!

I found this cute little carriage on pinterest and just had to make it. I think it is the cutest little thing.
There are so many different ideas out there for the Curvy Keepsake Box Die from Stampin Up.
Mine tilts a little to one side. Its a little difficult to get all of the wheels centered exactly.
I was going to provide the link to the website for this cute little carriage but unfortunately I just got a new laptop an am still learning how to use it. It is a Mac computer which I have never used before. I am compiling a list of questions for Kati to help me with and coping and pasting is on that list.
So when I learn that I will come back and edit this with the direct link to person I cased this idea from. I believe she is in Germany and her video was in German but I still got the general idea. I know there is probably a way to translate but I just watched it and then figured out what I needed to do.
Her photos are also a lot better than mine to show how adorable this little carriage is.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment