Sunday, October 25, 2015

Peaceful Pines Candy Box!


How many of you remember the lifesaver card boxes you always use to get for Christmas when you were young? Maybe I am dating myself but I seem to remember getting them a lot.
This candy box is like that. Only its filled with much yummier candy! Dove Dark Chocolates!!
My favorite candy!!
I used the Peaceful Pines stamps and dies again for this project. I am really liking this set. There are three sizes of stamps and dies for the trees so that is a great deal. Lots of different fun images.
The papers I used for this set are fun also.
They are from the Merry Moments designer series papers. These papers come in two different sizes. They come in a 6 x6 pack in the Holiday catalogue and 12 x 12 in the regular catalogue so you have your pick of which you would like.
If you would like to purchase any of these products, I would love it if you contacted me or just go to my online store to place an order. You can find it to the right of this entry!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!



No comments:

Post a Comment