Sunday, November 29, 2015

Christmas Gift Card (And a Christmas Tree)!

 

This card is a gift card holder. I am making them for my hubbys business. I am just hoping that the recipients will see the gift card and not miss it. I might just write a little note for them on the inside of the card to tell them not to miss the gift card on the front.
I have used all Stampin Up products for this card (except the gift card)! But the idea was taken from Gina K designs Stamp Tv video from the last couple of weeks. It just shows that just because you see a sample you like it doesn't have to be made with the exact same products. Substations and making it your own are great!!

Something that is also great is the christmas tree in my stamp room. I had to move things around a little but I love it in here. I can enjoy it much more than the living room. Plus we really don't have room for the tree in there. Thats why I was lucky enough to get it!!!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment