Sunday, November 15, 2015

Peaceful Pines! (And Great News!)

I havent posted in a little bit because I am still having problems with my new computer. But I just love it so I havent fired up this old one. I still have my bills on this one and had to pay some so I decided to post my photos using this.
I just love the Peaceful Pines Bundle. I have been using it alot lately. I think I will ended up with three workshops with it before christmas.
And it is one of the weekly deals this week. Not the bundle but the stamp set. It is a great set!!
I love the vintagey feel to this card. I also finally used this ribbon, I have had it for quite awhile and never knew what to do with it. So I think I will make up a bunch of these for my christmas cards and use up some of this great ribbon.
You can see all of the products I used for this project below!
Now for my great news! Well, its not my news! But for the first time stampin up is going to have a retired list for the Occasions catalogue. They have never done this before. So this is really exciting!
It will be coming out tomorrow!
So stayed tuned for that!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment